YES, WE’RE OPEN: Monday–Thursday 9AM–3PM!
Our following MANDATORY Guidelines will help us serve you better:
- DON’T STOP BY if you currently have or have recently had cold- or flu-like symptoms OR have been near someone who is sick. Please only stop by once AFTER you’ve recovered and symptom-free.
- If you decide to chance it and you seem sick, we’ll REQUIRE that you wear a face mask! (It’s the decent thing for you to do.)
- Please sneeze/cough into a TISSUE/CLOTH. We don’t want your germs.
- Apply HAND SANITIZER often or try to keep contact to a minimum.
- Keep a 6-FOOT distance. If there are already several people inside the shop, please wait right outside the shop or downstairs.
AND AS ALWAYS:
We’ll only work on freshly laundered, new, or otherwise CLEAN clothes. You must WASH OR DRY CLEAN your items before bringing them over unless they’re new. We reserve the right to refuse to alter any dirty/smelly clothes.
We’re here for you and your alterations needs. We LOVE serving you and your families, and we really enjoy seeing how happy our work makes you!
Although we’re vaccinated against Covid and the flu (and we’ve also had both!), we visit our daughter’s family often (they’re also vaccinated and have had Covid).
They have a toddler and another kiddo on the way, so we’re asking EVERYONE to help us keep them safe as we’d rather not expose ourselves or them to things they wouldn’t have been infected with otherwise.
We must take extra precautions to ensure not just our safety, but also theirs AND that of our customers, your families, and our immunocompromised colleagues and relatives.
Therefore, if you’re currently feeling sick or have felt such symptoms in the past seven days, or have been outside of the state, please don’t visit us yet.
If you’re otherwise healthy and haven’t been in contact with someone who’s sick, you’re welcome to stop by during business hours.
Help us help you.
Thank you for your understanding and we wish you a healthy rest of the season.
And if you think you’re sick or are experiencing any symptoms, again, please don’t stop by until you’re better (this is for our sake and that of our customers and building mates), and contact your medical provider.