YES, WE’RE OPEN! BUT BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Call us at (435) 658-4432 to schedule a time to stop by within business hours.
In light of Summit County’s stay-at-home order, and after talking with the Summit Co. Community Concerns Hotline, we’ve devised the following Mandatory Guidelines to help ensure everyone’s safety:
- DON’T STOP BY if you currently have or have had a runny nose, cough, sore throat, or other such symptoms within the past seven days OR have traveled outside the state of Utah.
- Only stop by once AFTER you’ve recovered.
- NO guests allowed. Only the person in need of the fitting OR picking up a finished project is allowed in the shop. Guests will be required to remain outside.
- Our building is CLOSED. Please let us know once you’re here so we may let just you in.
- You must wash your hands in the building’s public bathrooms BEFORE your appointment time.
- You must apply our hand sanitizer immediately once you’re inside the shop.
- We recommend you wear your own face mask. If you don’t have your own mask, please help us in limiting the amount of verbal contact we have.
We’re all in this together.
We’re here for you and your alteration needs. After all, we LOVE serving you and your families, and we really enjoy seeing how happy our work makes you.
Our daughter is currently pregnant and we can’t expose ourselves to things that’ll affect her or the baby. And with the flu, allergies, and now COVID-19/Coronavirus, we must take extra precautions to ensure not just her safety, but also that of our customers and their families.
Therefore, if you’re currently feeling sick or have felt such symptoms in the past seven days, or have been outside of the state, please don’t stop by yet and watch out for the additional guidelines we’ve listed above.
If you’re otherwise healthy and haven’t traveled outside the state or been in contact with someone who’s sick, you’re welcome to stop by during business hours: But you must make an appointment first and bring NO guests.
To reiterate, as long as we keep these guidelines recommended by our local government, we can remain open to serve you during the stay-at-home order. Please help us help you.
Thank you for your understanding and we wish you a healthy Spring.
PS- As a reminder, keep following all the same precautions the CDC and public health officials are recommending for the general population, including:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your face
- Regularly wipe down surfaces with soap and water or alcohol-based cleaners
- Most of all, avoid people who you know are sick or who you could make sick
And if you think you’re sick or are experiencing any symptoms, again, please don’t stop by until you’re better (this is for our sake and that of our customers), and immediately contact your medical provider by phone. Thank you.