YES, WE’RE OPEN: Monday–Friday 10AM–2PM!
In accordance with the County’s Public Health Order #2020-05, we’ve devised the following Mandatory Guidelines to help ensure everyone’s safety:
- DON’T STOP BY if you currently have or have had a runny nose, cough, sore throat, fever, or other such symptoms within the past seven days OR have traveled outside Utah. Only stop by once AFTER you’ve recovered.
- You must wear a FACE MASK inside the building and our shop. If you don’t have your own mask, limit the amount of verbal and physical contact we share.
- NO GUESTS allowed. Only the person in need of the fitting OR picking up a finished project is allowed in the shop. Guests will be required to remain outside.
- Exceptions: If your child, spouse, or someone from your same household needs alterations, you’re welcome to come in with them.
- Sneeze/cough into a TISSUE/CLOTH.
- You must APPLY HAND SANITIZER immediately once you’re inside the shop.
- Keep a 6-FOOT distance.
AND AS ALWAYS:
We’ll only work on freshly laundered, new, or otherwise CLEAN clothes. You must WASH OR DRY CLEAN your items before bringing them over unless they’re new. We reserve the right to refuse to alter any dirty/smelly clothes.
We’re here for you and your alterations needs. We LOVE serving you and your families, and we really enjoy seeing how happy our work makes you.
Our daughter and son-in-law just had a baby and we can’t expose ourselves to things that’ll affect them. And with the flu, allergies, and now COVID-19/Coronavirus, we must take extra precautions to ensure not just their safety, but also that of our customers and their families.
Therefore, if you’re currently feeling sick or have felt such symptoms in the past seven days, or have been outside of the state, please don’t visit us yet and watch out for the additional guidelines we’ve listed above.
If you’re otherwise healthy and haven’t traveled outside the state or been in contact with someone who’s sick, you’re welcome to stop by during business hours.
Help us help you.
Thank you for your understanding and we wish you a healthy season.
PS- As a reminder, keep following all the same precautions the CDC and public health officials are recommending for the general population, including:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your face
- Regularly wipe down surfaces with soap and water or alcohol-based cleaners
- Most of all, avoid people who you know are sick or who you could make sick
And if you think you’re sick or are experiencing any symptoms, again, please don’t stop by until you’re better (this is for our sake and that of our customers), and immediately contact your medical provider by phone. THANK YOU.