Check out some of our favorite projects with casual pieces of clothing and for local, national, and international organizations:
• Original hems for ~40 jeans from Vail, Colorado-based The Blues Jean Bar.
• For this fur jacket, we shortened the sleeves, tapered the back, tapered the sleeves, got rid of the “neck’s wrinkle,” shortened the body, and raised the shoulders up.
• Patches for the pants of Australia Mogul Ski Team members
• Patches for the shirts of Airbnb employees to wear at the 2014 Sundance Film Festival
• Attaching nearly 600 tags to U.S. Snowboarding team uniforms!
• And many more!